Dr. Doug Yee, D.C.
Chiropractor & Clinical Director
Dr. Yee’s Chiropractic treatment philosophy involves a tailored approach for each individual patient. Every first patient visit begins with a detailed consultation regarding the presenting problem. This is followed by a comprehensive examination and movement analysis. Treatment modalities may involve “hands-on” manual therapy to address joints, muscles, ligaments, fascia, and nerve dysfunction to “hands-off” therapy where corrective exercise is prescribed to improve movement and biomechanical issues. Dr. Yee strongly believes in the importance of empowering people to assist them to take care of themselves.
Dr. Yee has completed many post graduate courses pertaining to Chiropractic treatment including:
- Certified Chiropractic Sport Practitioner (US),
- Basic Acupuncture and Meridian Therapy,
- Active Release Techniques (with advanced courses in Biomechanics, Nerve Entrapment and Masters),
- Kinesio Tape,
- Graston Techniques,
- Functional Range Release Technique,
- Fascial Manipulation,
- Functional Movement Systems,
- Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization,
- Hardstyle Kettlebell Certified,
- Titleist Performance Institute (Medical)